simple :)

just to share something....

Monday 19 November 2012

Assalamualaikum...
ok! Mandarin class! hoho...
the most frighten class ever...
 how u feel when a joyful class turns to examination hall..??
  and this might happen..  aha! :") berjaya biar sama sama bha...
we all enjoy the class but when it turns to TEST! yeah!! gotta! all of us be the dolly.. 'eksen' bz studying but actually playing at the back...
 I wonder why laoshi always do test,.. and next week got oral test..!!
every time enter his class me got to focus! no bubbling otherwise he will ask you to speak mandarin.. haha! u fail to answer every character of chinese, he deduct 25% .. see?? how strict he is... always remember me about this..
   this is what he will put on your paper if u didnt ask him any Q in class.. remember what he said" when I ask u, u got Q or not?? u answer me "geleng-geleng".. ok.. then when the paper come out dont make me give big Q .."
simple ait??
so do ask QUESTIONS !
 heeeee.... individual presentation is next week... aiyooo.... my first time speaking chinese in front others..
ok I'll make it!
please do come again.. thanks readers for reading my "xberasas" story.
and I realise something.. me TERGLOBALIZE dengan bahasa rojak...
sekian.










No comments:

Post a Comment