simple :)

just to share something....

Monday 3 December 2012

open the window and see the grey sky???

assalamualaikum.. :)
lamanya x touch up blogg ni..
almaklumlah bz bha...
dont forget to play that green collumn ok?
lets read more....

secret makes women.. is it? # found in detective conan's comic. aku baca comic? hmmmm mcm x pcaya kn.. :) serious, its not me.. bha..

       today I have done my individual song presentation in Mandarin class.. interesting aite? who knows laoshi asked his students to sing a song.. opps.. not a song.. two songs actually.. and its quite fun in his class even though every class got test.. hehe cannot upload my video presentation because it is a SECRET! :)
 
      what else about secret? nothing much it just something that you cannot even translate into any languages or any words in this world or maybe hand gasture or or body languages.. secret is something that not related to your buddies. like what you are feeling in your grey day... hm.. warms your smile, its helpful sometime.

      what I want to mention here.. dont be sad! like what my friend said..'' sometimes kita memang la ada rasa sedih tp semua tu bisikan dpd syaitan.. kita ni sbagai hamba yang Maha Esa kena cekal. yakin dan berfikir secara rasional.''. heheh.. She suppose to be a great motivator one day.. :)

      I dont even knoe why sometimes I said like this like that, giving examples to my friends.. but at last me myself doesnt have any solution into any probs.. haha! is that funny? like a bunny waving his ears.. :P hm its just me wanna run from a prob? hello... i'm trying to take a rest before doing the best.. boleh ka mcm tu??? and at one moment, my friend said ' ko ingat ka sblm ni ko pena ckap dgn aku.. dlm hidup ni benda yang kita takut tu la yang akan terjadi. tahu knapa? sebab kita sengaja diuji oleh Allah' <--- aku ckp mcm ni? hm.. (terkena balik la plak) I feel like someone throws a pillow towards me.. I need more times to go for vacation. heheh I wish there is in the future.  :)

   have you ever hung a heavy picture on a wall???
if you have, you know that you can knock on the wall to locate the wooden beam underneath the plaster that will support the picture. when you knock on the wall, listen carefully for the change in sounds. what ever you did.. did you know everything got at least a reason?.  :) Allah's secrets are wonderful. :) so dont be sad! have faith friends..

   sorry readers and followers.. this time I dont have attach any photo or what. just words. sorry again. its not so interesting aite? but if you are thinking and re-think.. you may find somthing.. it is a SECRET!
nimen zaijain!!
assalamualaikum.
salam sayang dari seorang sahabat.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment